Thread: Minecraft

Hello guys,
I just finished to build Sandover Village in Minecraft.
If you want to see some pictures : here!
I let an IP adress on description if you want to visit it by yourself! emoji

You can also see the others projects we have posted on the website about Ratchet & Clank!

Heck, it is nice, and you even included the beach emoji Though I'm far more impressed by what you did with Metropolis.

Thanks!
Yeah Metropolis was more difficult to reproduce and bigger than the Sandover village aha! emoji

Thanks!
Yeah Metropolis was more difficult to reproduce and bigger than the Sandover village aha! emoji

Can't we really just download Metropolis? It looks so great, I'm not really into minecraft but I would love to try that map!

I don't know… i am going to ask to the administrator once more. You can still visit the map on our server. (the ip adress is in the description!)

The French community also like the game! emoji We had a Ratchet Galaxy server but we had to stop it because of many problems.
We reproduced some Ratchet & Clank worlds like Metropolis, Florana and some multiplayer map from Up Your Arsenal. (sorry for my bad english)

I seen a good few Youtube videos of the creations really impressive I hope another Ratchet Galaxy MC server is set up.

Well, your cries have been hard guys! emoji
I met someone which is really good in programming and he said that he is ready to create plugins in Minecraft for players who are waiting for a real Ratchet & Clank server with gadgets like Helipack, swingshot or charge boots. (this server would use our Ratchet maps, so it would be really interesting to play PvP on it!)

We really hope to achieve it! (but I can't promise anything of course)
Meanwhile, you can look our last creations here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rcminecraft/ (we posted the Starship Phoenix yesterday)

Wow, you've done an outstanding job so far! I really hope that someday I will be able to explore those incredible maps too.

The stuff people can do on Minecraft never ceases to amaze me.

Well, your cries have been hard guys! emoji
I met someone which is really good in programming and he said that he is ready to create plugins in Minecraft for players who are waiting for a real Ratchet & Clank server with gadgets like Helipack, swingshot or charge boots. (this server would use our Ratchet maps, so it would be really interesting to play PvP on it!)

We really hope to achieve it! (but I can't promise anything of course)
Meanwhile, you can look our last creations here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rcminecraft/ (we posted the Starship Phoenix yesterday)

Outstanding creations emoji

My personal favorites are Starship Phoenix and Metropolis emoji
I hope you make more creations in future emoji

Thanks!
No im not currently working on Minecraft, I don't have time enough to build.. :/
But our server is still online!

Thanks!
No im not currently working on Minecraft, I don't have time enough to build.. :/
But our server is still online!

What is the server again? And on what version does it run?

Well, its a french server so I'm not sure you would like to visit it!
But as I said last time, we are making a second server for english visitors! Work in progress.

It was fun for about a week. I mean, it's very fun game but gets pretty boring if you play it daily. But that's just my experience..

It was fun for about a week. I mean, it's very fun game but gets pretty boring if you play it daily. But that's just my experience..

It really depends how you play Minecraft… Sure, the Survival mode can get boring quite quickly, but if you play on Creative Mode and come up with good idea of something to build; it can last you a good, long time!..