Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

This took me by surprise when I saw them on Tunblr. I'm still in shock on how this could be gameplay when I though the team spend most of the year working on the movie. i would have though that the game would come out next year.

This took me by surprise when I saw them on Tunblr. I'm still in shock on how this could be gameplay when I though the team spend most of the year working on the movie. i would have though that the game would come out next year.

Uh, they already confirmed that the game was coming out 2015. Insomniac works on the game–Rainmaker works on the movie!

Uh, they already confirmed that the game was coming out 2015. Insomniac works on the game–Rainmaker works on the movie!

Oh I see. Well, time to save money for a PS4 then. In all honesty, I'm really excited.

Same here :oui:

What? Validate your news? I've never done that!
Kubak's gotta know.

Animovie, you have to validate the news yourself.

Ok, that worked.

It did feel very game-y. I was wondering why this is on the movie thread?

Uh-oh, uh-oh. Even as a photo taken of a screen, that is some slick lighting. <3

Yea, it looks pretty good. I know IG are probably pretty unhappy about the leak, but I would like to think that this is an indication that something might happen… sometime this year.

Sometime this year indeed. We don't have an indication of a month either. What do you think, before or after E3?

I think we've got a good change we'll see something at E3. But I would not be very surprised if we got a trailer/screen or something some time before then. After all, isn't that what has happened with the last 3 R&C games? (I really can't remember when we got the info, but the A4O trailer, FFA screen and ItN announcement were not juring a major event).

QForce was as out of the blue as ever. Just a fews weeks before E3. emoji

Maybe we can expect something similar again? I found Qfoce super surprising, because I just got up and followed my daily routine of quickly checking the internet for things, like posts and stuff. But I saw in IG that there was a new news post about FFA, and I had no idea what was going on. It took me a while to comprehend that it was going to be a new game, and there was already a little bit of info everyone was analysing like a serious topic of investigation… that one picture kept us busy for months… :oui:

I was just affraid it was going to be a download only game. Luckely, soon after, they confirmed the retail version. emoji

I wouldn't mind them keeping it a secret until E3. Leaves room for surprises during E3.