Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Little Big Planet 2

Ratchet & Clank (1) goes unseen by almost everyone these days! I know, mad right?
BUT! Have no fear because this game will soon cry out in Little Big Planet 2!
Most Ratchet fans (wich by the looks of it i am in the right place to meet some!) would think "Little Big Planet + Ratchet & Clank = YES! GO! GOOD! But if you edit the equasion… Little Big Planet + Ratchet & Clank (user made) = oh yep whatever emoji BUT! I will explain in detail why this is something to look foward to!

Story: Sure you know what it is all about… Evil Chairman Drek plans to make way for a big planet to home his race that is being thratened by polution on thier home planet! So this evil leader decides to take the greatest parts & sections of planets off of other planets! Yea big deal right? But this guy doesent care about who dies along the way! The planets he goes through are already habbited! And having a large chunk removed from thier planet will cause thier planet to go spiraling into the sun! Oh how horrible!

But LBP is missing alot of stuff so here is the LBP version!
LBP2 Story: Evil user Drek (Sack Drek) has had bad luck with his 'My Moon' (or so he claims) and all his great creations are being deleted! He goes to work on his Blarg & BOOM! He is booted from his moon and looses all his work & he is left with yet another blank level! So in order to save his creations from this (glitch caused) virus he must make a My Moon! But to do this he will go around stealing other players creations and fabrics! To create his own My Moon! But hope isnt all lost! User Ratchet is informed this by a helpful sackbot! This bot goes by the nickname Clank! This little creation claims to know one hope to stop Drek! A famous user known by all! Captain Qwark! So Ratchet & Clank set off to stop Drek & meet some interesting people along the way! And fight Drek's blarg & sackbot armys to save Little Big Planet… 2!

Deleted user

Sounds intresting! can't wait when it's ready emoji

thanks emoji it will probably take like a year to complete emoji but i'll release some mini levels to make sure people dont forget about whats comming soon…

@ anyone who has good taste in titles! Sadly i dont think IG are around here emoji emoji but here are some titles i am concidering & wanna know what works:
1. Ratchet & Clank: Little Big Problems
2. Ratchet & Clank: Little Problem Big Solution
3. Ratchet & Clank: Little Big Planet Pincher
and cant think of any others… Ideas would be cool emoji

EDIT: Thank you Cutesigma, the name 'Ratchet & Clank: Little Big Problem' has been chosen! And i must agree i did not like No. 3 at all… Just thought of some random stuff. Cool thing is Little Big Problem= R&C:LBP LOL people would think it is Little Big Planet emoji

Deleted user

I think this topic should be moved to general discussions just because it has nothing to do with the first game at all.

Where are the mods when you need them? emoji

Deleted user

Actually I thought it was ok here at first since the guy making the level (with LBP2), was basing his level design on the first 'Ratchet and Clank' game emoji but I think I'll move it though to avoid people getting confused then.

But the project does sound pretty interesting emoji I dont have any LBP games yet though.

I have the first LBP and i have been trying to make R&C levels.

@ Ratchetruler the 1st and 2nd title sounds promising mostly the 1st title but not too keen on the 3rd title for that level emoji

@ jayk wait till you get the 2nd game once you have all the itmes in that game as well as the 1st game you'll make 2 parts of one big butt R&C level by having link levels plus makes costumes and stuff look more awesome then ever!

i have got going with it & have come to a sudden stop! I realize that i haven't got LBP1 history on my new PS3! & i no longer own the game! So i plan to get the internet going (im using a USB Modem through my PC) when i'm online i'm gonna need help acing levels & Getting gifts. The plasma is RUBBISH! Im LBP2 & i want everything emoji them i will complete my cinematic level & show the world emoji Cinematics are going to have some different camera angles, but the acting will be great! I have made a small Veldin set for the first cinematic, it is very nice, i used about six colour stickers to make the shading in the sky and on the cliffs emoji
UPDATE:Yay after a long days work yesterday i made Clank's factory! (inside) Im now tired, it was very hard to do & i did it! It looks so good right now. I cant wit until i go online and update my sackbots (playing Ratchet & Clank) and finish up then show the world emoji

i call it Ratchet & Clank: Little Big Problem. So far it looks to be a great cinematic-type level! Unlike most cinematic levels it is not done in Cinematic mode? But you wont be able to tell emoji it has been very difficult but i have kept trying and in the end i patched up all my frustrating problems & got as far as the part where Clank gets into the little escape ship & blasts off! Well nearly blast off emoji but i WILL get it online earliest: This weekend Latest: Next weekend!

i hate to post a third time emoji
BUT! I have pictures emoji

User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image

Oh all that hard work… As you have noticed they are ill timed… PURPOSELY! My Ratchet is just a yellow sackboy At the moment! (so that i can identify him). When i get the costumes i will upload the pictures with more action! I have not got a Clank costume either. He is just plain Sackboy for now. This is a Cinematic level. And is a good watch. Almost identical! Hope you like the pics emoji

Deleted user

Lol! That looks pretty good so far XD nice one! Wish I had time to make those sorts of things… but yeah, look forward to seeing more though emoji

Thanx emoji
ever since i have been unable to get on PSN i have had ALOT of time on my hands, just hope when i get back online noone steps in my way & i end up holding it back again emoji well actually no one got in my way really, i'm just really talkative emoji If anyone is a music sequencer genius out ther? I am in search of someone who is in for a MASSIVE challenge! I need music! And i am pretty bad with the sequencer emoji

Deleted user

emoji Wow! That is pretty impressive work so far. Even I wouldn't have that kind of patience to make my own level in LBP or LBP2.

Keep up the good work. emoji

while this is not part of my R&C lvls i made this while i was bored… Shows the time i have
ya know the Disco Sack eye thing… With the moving pink arrows… Yea that!
User imagethat big tall thing going though the middle is the MASSIVE micro chip!
User imageall the goodies inside the micro chip! Let me try explain what it all does? As you can see there are 7 micro chips in that one and if you look closely one sequencer! One MASSIVE sequencer. Each micro chip has inside of it this…
User image 5 'or' gates! So each or gate represents one light on the screen! Cool right? Simple! Why or gates? Because more than one time is a single light activated if you have a good memory! The sequncer is filled with batterys that are attached to these gates and make the lights go on my order! Remembering this all was kinda hard but i did it in the end. And that is all that counts! It uses up hardly a bite of the thermometer! Thanks to micro chips!
Here are the batterys on the sequencer
User image well… Most of 'em emoji
and now for the end result! (these are just a few at random, remember it was a perfect recreation. Hold times, flashing, everything!)
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
i'm sorry this may not be R&C:LBP nut i just NEEDED to show off emoji i will be using these types of things in my R&C levels hopefully… The limits are limitless!

And now for some R&C:LBP stuff!
More pics… Some arent new and some are… First level finally done!
User image
'Ratchet's Ship' by the way it is purposefully crappy looking emoji
User image
Veldin
User image
Novalis
User image
Aridia
User image
Bomb Glove Icon
User image
Flicking back to the first level (the cinematic) here is when Clank is being locked onto in the fight!
User image
Again he fails to evade! Well guess what happens next?
User image
you guessed it! Though this is after you see the bullet and explosion, but it was fast and i can't slow down time… But good enough. You get the picture!
User image
And he falls into the Planet known only as Veldin… Okay and other things like "that rock" "waste of space"… and well you get the picture?
User image
straight into it! No messing about here? LOL forgot to change my costume! emoji he looks so funny right? (BTW this is on Veldin)
User image
check out those two fancy Bolts! They are collectable! And they go *ding* when you get 'em… Oh and there is Ratchet's Garage! Inside is… well alot of bolts!
User image
uh in the right diesction there! Oh and check out me awesome Horny Toad! It actually jumps! And gives you bolts for killing it! Oh and see the crates! They work! And are so fun to destroy!
User image
okay so i changed my costume then… Big whoop? Wanna fight about it? (family guy joke). have been having some minor problems with my froggys… (this is the second, the first works fine!
User image
and there is his head! Yea this level has some work that needs doing… I need to snap down on muself! And stop making things like futuristic Disco Sack eye patch thinggys! Well thats it so far… Hope you liked it! emoji