Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Little Big Planet 2

No, i think you should let it the way it is, it is really stunning when a creator makes something that doesnt looks like LBP at all emoji

Well no, because it's Ratchet & Clank emoji

I have good news and bad news… The good news is just for myself, the bad news is for you people who want to see my next level emoji

Hahaha I made that sound so bad! The good news is that I got the PlayStation Move thinggy and LOVE IT! So that creates bad news for my next level… I just complete the Move Pack 100% (Single Player) and am playing inFamous 2 with the Move, and will be playing Resistance 3 afterwards, so my level is set back further…

Yeah, that's definetly bad news! and my ps3 don't wanna get on the PSN! so i can't work on my level!emojiemojiemoji

But, Dad said he shall buy a new Network thing so then our network will run faster!

Damn, bad luck about the internet. But if your dad is getting a new faster router there is some good news there!

Move is so fun, but I'm still going to online this weekend, playing LBP2 (and a wee bit of inFamous 2)

Who else here has the move pack and will be online tomorrow or the day following that? Because there are some Prize bubbles I can't get emoji

I think i could help you there emoji

sorry, cant's help you there of two reasons, my network don't work at the ps3, and i don't have time tomorrow!

Thanks Aster!

I've given PlayStation Move quite a fair go, so after the weekend I'll be working more on Drek's Plan emoji

Well finally you can play through Veldin listening to some good old fashioned Veldin music! The music was made by attacker444.

KNEW IT emoji

attacker444 is pretty good at making music! I played the track he made at the same time as the actual one by David B, and I gotta say, I couldn't imagine a better job.

And in about two weeks you can expect some cool new changes:

Ratchet has one wrench, he has two options: Throw it, or swing it. Most would prefer to just swing it, as normal Wrenches don't return to you after you throw them… Well this is an OmniWrench 8000! You throw this guy and he'll come right back.

Ratchet's wrench normally slices through walls in the original game, why can't it do that in my remake? Well now due to Sticker Panel's awesomeness, it will pass through walls with ease.

In my remake there is a minor issue: Ratchet does not stop when he throws his wrench! Well now he does! He will stay where he is until the wrench comes back. This will make playing more interesting (and making throwing your wrench less of a cheat)

I'm gonna let you know now that there is a way to get twice as much bomb glove ammo in the first Veldin level! Why am I telling you? Because this is fixed and in a few weeks you cant do it… Hold L1 and use your bomb glove, the rate of fire is very fast! In two weeks it wont be a problem though.

Yea, sounds good. And BTW, i think your horny toads still die if you throw your wrench at them even if youre on the wrong layer. That should be easy to change i think..

I suppose I could make that happen… How about the Bomb glove, should that be single layer as well? If you agree that makes my job 10 times easier (I really hope you agree)

This change will be applied to the Electoids as well… Killing them should be much harder now emoji Well not now, and not too much harder. Just a bit harder, and next time I'm online…

Has anyone ever wondered how I am going to get the Grav-ramps to work? Of course you have. You just know there is no solution, so you assume I will do some cheap little trick… Well here is what I have in plan: http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en/news/article/the_muppets_premium_level_kit/

If you didn't check out the link, or didn't read the whole page, let me explain why Mm are truly legends! The main feature of this level kit would be the new material: “Attract-O-Gel”, allowing Sackboy to walk on walls! And because this material looks so horrid (not like a Grav-ramp Mm have given us a tweaker that allows us to apply these properties to any materials!

Attract-O-Tweak! emoji SO looking forward to that feature… even if I am more likely to end up calling it "Adhesion Gel"…

Question is though, RatchetRuler, how, if at all, will you make Ratchet walk more slowly on the grav-ramps?

Also, although it makes sense for the wrench-throw attack to only work on one layer, it'd make more sense if the bomb glove still affected all three layers, what with explosions having blast radiuses and all, it seems logical it'd affect those areas, but either way, you go ahead and make the levels however you want! Don't feel I'm bossing you around with what I think you should or shouldn't do, it is YOUR level after all! emoji

Cool… that materials is a need for me! grav-ramps and it good be great for another level!
i heard about that kit when the muppet costume pack came!
but i din't know it was that much!
well i sure get it!

Attract-O-Tweak! emoji SO looking forward to that feature… even if I am more likely to end up calling it "Adhesion Gel"…

Question is though, RatchetRuler, how, if at all, will you make Ratchet walk more slowly on the grav-ramps?

Also, although it makes sense for the wrench-throw attack to only work on one layer, it'd make more sense if the bomb glove still affected all three layers, what with explosions having blast radiuses and all, it seems logical it'd affect those areas, but either way, you go ahead and make the levels however you want! Don't feel I'm bossing you around with what I think you should or shouldn't do, it is YOUR level after all! emoji

Unfortunately I doubt I can slow down the Ratchetbot, but if I can I will. Who knows, we haven't seen anything on what exactly you can tweak? Maybe you can tweak it to allow Sackboy to jump or not. Maybe you can tweak it so that sackboy walks slow? (doubt it) but my biggest fear is; will sackbots be able to use the stuff? I'm sure they will though…

I see this as more suggestions than orders. I will see if I can get the bomb glove back to normal emoji

The problem is that the wrench uses a tag named "Bomb" and the Bomb Glove uses a tag named "Bomb 2" problem is I am super lazy so I made the Comet-strike use the "Bomb 2" tag as well, so as a result the Comet-strike works identical to Bomb Glove, so if Comet-strike works on one layer so does the Bomb Glove. Doesn't take that long really. (FYI I can't remember why exactly I named the tag Bomb and Bomb 2? Probably something to do with the Bomb Glove emoji )

Oh and they aren't entirely mine, I just make them… They are 90% mine though emoji