Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Little Big Planet 2

I had an idea about speed-altering for the sackbot and grav-ramps… The sackbot microchip has an option that can alter speed scale, so perhaps if you have tags on the grav-ramps that activate a second microchip, identical to the previous one except that it has slower movement speed, it MIGHT do the trick.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see exactly what options are available when the DLC pack comes out…

I had an idea about speed-altering for the sackbot and grav-ramps… The sackbot microchip has an option that can alter speed scale, so perhaps if you have tags on the grav-ramps that activate a second microchip, identical to the previous one except that it has slower movement speed, it MIGHT do the trick.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see exactly what options are available when the DLC pack comes out…

Yea, sadly that doesn't work. I tried that before, when Sackboy is controlling a sackbot the Sackbot will go Sackboys speed, no matter what you tweak it's brain to do emoji

Hey guys…. if you guys read all the text on the site… you could see that you can actually just add a new gadget and allow any material to be like the material you get and tweak it like you want! so that opens for more!

EDIT: if you add a basic mover on it…. and tweak it so it's slow… you should in some way be able to get him slower with having some more controlinators and tags!

Hey guys…. if you guys read all the text on the site… you could see that you can actually just add a new gadget and allow any material to be like the material you get and tweak it like you want! so that opens for more!

EDIT: if you add a basic mover on it…. and tweak it so it's slow… you should in some way be able to get him slower with having some more controlinators and tags!

Yea I know about the Attract-o-Tweak. That's what we have been talking about.

And nice thinking about the mover, I could make it so whatever direction Ratchet walks in, the mover moves him slowly in the opposite direction…

well i dont think that would work, i think you have to set the mover to something under 4, thats the 100% running speed of sackboy, i believe.
because if you would set it to the opposite direction, i think he would just move to the wrong direction.

well i dont think that would work, i think you have to set the mover to something under 4, thats the 100% running speed of sackboy, i believe.
because if you would set it to the opposite direction, i think he would just move to the wrong direction.

It's still worth a try…

Using an array of technological thingamados I could make the mover go off in the opposite direction to Sackboy only when he is walking. I know how to make logic that senses what direction the Ratchetbot is walking.

how do i make my own thread

Go to the page you want to add the Thread to and click the "New Thread" button at the top right of the page. I don't think this is the right thread to ask that question in, I would have gone to the help thread.

It's still worth a try…

No, i meant that ratchetruler should set the mover to the same direction, but slower, to make ratchet walk slower.
Because Ratchetruler wanted to set the mover in a opposite direction to slow ratchet down.

emoji

Another Epic Idea

I had an idea for the gravity ramp… but… never talk about stairs?
anyway you can put lots of tags alterning by 1-2 and after using logic choose the direction so to follow the ramp and after… in the bot.. put a cam wich follow the player, it's complete!

Another Epic Idea

I had an idea for the gravity ramp… but… never talk about stairs?
anyway you can put lots of tags alterning by 1-2 and after using logic choose the direction so to follow the ramp and after… in the bot.. put a cam wich follow the player, it's complete!

It's a good idea anonlombax! it's migth worth a try… but i use that new gadget thing and use a camera that follow the player when you walk on them! that should do the game more interesting!

P.S.
New updates coming soon to vox holofilms! click on my sig!

Oh, and BTW, Sackbots can walk on them emoji

Some of you may be either thinking I have given up on this, or am working on something big… I'm afraid it's neither.

I just felt the need to say that hope is not lost, I am just getting tired of this thing, so for the last 3 or 4 weeks I've been basting through Ratchet & Clank 1, 2 and 3. Now I'm sick of that, so I suppose it's time to get back to this thing, I will be spending all the time I can on this. Hopefully the cinematic will be done in about a month.

I'm not gong to give up on this one! emoji

Here is a bit of an update for the people who were interested in this. It's over. I've stopped working on this level all together, and I'm not going to take it up again. No I didn't abandon it because of the newer levels I put out there, I've decided to stop on these levels because I am moving on and off LBP, Now I am making better stuff, and putting my time into something that could benefit my future.

If you were interested in these levels and perhaps wanted to help me, you can create some levels that continue after where I left off and publish them online, then you could shoot me a PM and if you want I'l republish my last level to hook up to yours (I'l also give you all my objects that relate to R&C:LBP)

It's been fun. And tiring… emoji

EDIT: Lol at my previous comment emoji