Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Little Big Planet 2

UUhm… i think im confused now… you mean i should make a tag called "Bomb" and you will adjust all of them, so it will work with your Ratchet.

BTW, do you have some packs i can use, and a feew i cant?

UUhm… i think im confused now… you mean i should make a tag called "Bomb" and you will adjust all of them, so it will work with your Ratchet.

BTW, do you have some packs i can use, and a feew i cant?

Yea just make the one that damages the Ameboid 'bomb' Oh and the packs I have are:
The Incredibles Level Pack
Metal Gear Solid Level Pack
History Level Pack
Monsters Level Pack
Marvel Level Pack

I think thats all in the way of level packs (got a whole heap of costume packs, but they arent important)

Oh, dont you have the Move pack? For my music i believe i will use the instruments of the move pack!

Oh, dont you have the Move pack? For my music i believe i will use the instruments of the move pack!

Not just yet, but I am working on getting it…

Well I just spent my entire day making the Q-Force logo, and I gotta say it was worth it!

First I found a picture on the internet

User image

since I wasn't allowed to print it out I got my dad to tweak the picture on photoshop so I could trace the outlines against the screen with a pencil and a piece of paper.

I traced the logo (and it wasn't comfortable I can tell ya that) and went over the pencil with a thick black pen, then I use my Eye Toy to take a picture of the drawing and bring it into LBP, then I worked with that to get this

User image

A long process, but it was all worth while in the end emoji Now I have Qwark, all I have to do is make Drek, then I can get started on my next level 'Drek's Plan' (Cinematic)

I'm so proud of you emoji
No, really, looks great emoji

thank you.

This new way of bringing pictures from my computer to LBP2 has given me something to think about…

I will spend today doing the Insomniac Games Logo. As you know I basically made one up for R&C:LBP as I didn't have the brains to come up with this tracing idea… That brings me to reveal my initial plan for this project… It wasn't going to be called 'Ratchet & Clank: LittleBig Problem', no it was going to be called 'Ratchet & Clank' no more than that. However I wasn't confident in my creating abilities early on, and didn't think I could make Ratchet & Clank's epic logo. But now I believe I can. So the question is obvious…

Should I stick with Ratchet & Clank: LittleBig Problem, or should I stay true to the games original title Ratchet & Clank?

thank you.

This new way of bringing pictures from my computer to LBP2 has given me something to think about…

I will spend today doing the Insomniac Games Logo. As you know I basically made one up for R&C:LBP as I didn't have the brains to come up with this tracing idea… That brings me to reveal my initial plan for this project… It wasn't going to be called 'Ratchet & Clank: LittleBig Problem', no it was going to be called 'Ratchet & Clank' no more than that. However I wasn't confident in my creating abilities early on, and didn't think I could make Ratchet & Clank's epic logo. But now I believe I can. So the question is obvious…

Should I stick with Ratchet & Clank: LittleBig Problem, or should I stay true to the games original title Ratchet & Clank?

You could use the logo but add "LittleBig Problem" as a subtitle underneath said logo? emoji

That is not a bad idea…

A, i could need the Ratchet and Clank logo and the insomniac games logo for my levels! but the ratchet and clank log must be in future design and have the quest for booty sign under!

It took me all day, but the final result was worth it…
User image
This one was hard, first I traced the original logo from my computer screen to paper. Then tried to take a picture of that with the Eye Toy, but realised the Eye Toy wouldn't pick it up, so I went over it with pen, the Eye Toy still wouldn't pick it up, then I went over it with a thicker pen… Ruined the small details.
So I decided there could only be one way… I went on the internet, found a logo with a while background and of good quality… No I didn't, the internet doesn't have a good quality picture with a white background. So I got one with a blue background, and removed the blue background (was a long process because I am bad with Photoshop) Then printed it out, I went to my PS3 and used the Eye Toy to take a picture of the logo, only to find the Eye Toy is incapable of capturing fine details.
So I took a picture of the whole thing, put that picture in the game, and used it as a background while I created the letters, to make the letters I had to take close-up pictures of each letter, then resize and fit them all into the right place. By the time I was done it was very late and I had completely run out of sunlight to help the Eye Toy take pictures. So Making 'games' was rather hard, and getting the moon right took a while.

I hope the Ratchet & Clank Logo won't be this difficult… (I know it will emoji )

User image

Why don't you used sticker panel?
It don't makes shadows or even reflections.
I bought the User image only for the paint tool and sticker panel…

I have heard about this legendary material, sounds ideal for fixing problems like the quick select, and the Nanotech, and probably a whole heap of problems I haven't encountered yet. But I can't get it, as I cant afford to get PlayStation Move, and I wont be given it any time soon (by that I mean my dad will never get me another camera as long as I live, do to us not being interested in the Eye Toy or Kinect he got us)

I have heard about this legendary material, sounds ideal for fixing problems like the quick select, and the Nanotech, and probably a whole heap of problems I haven't encountered yet. But I can't get it, as I cant afford to get PlayStation Move, and I wont be given it any time soon (by that I mean my dad will never get me another camera as long as I live, do to us not being interested in the Eye Toy or Kinect he got us)

Well you could do what i did.

I bought the move pack long before i got the Move controller. You can still use the Sticker material, you will get it in the tutorials of the move pack, so you wont need the move controller emoji

that's an idea… Yea, I'll do that! Now all I need to do is get a PSN card, and internet so I can make the purchase.