Thread: the game is too easy

Well let's see it took me only 4 weeks to be 15th presteage on call of duty black ops and only 6 hours to beat fallout 3

Did you just steam through those games or something? What about all the extras, like trophies/skill points/etc?

I did on all 12 of the games I play I. Got all platmuim so yes I did get the extras yes I got all the trophys and yes I am a mlg

I've never played either of those games, but that sounds like quite a feat.

Well, I did complete ACIT in 6 hours on hardcore mode with the Ectoflux armor on, it was quite a challenge though! I was trophy hunting anyway, lol

Deleted user
And if you want a real challenge try Jak II without going Dark Jak or buying any upgrades… Your skills will be tested! emoji

*cries and places hand on Ratchetruler's shouler* I DID IT.

I wouldn't say it was too easy, it sat in the region I like being slightly challenging or challenging on the hard setting. Some of it was frustrating hard, like the final bosses and the final Vorselon fight, although some of that was because I'm not brilliant at steering the hoverboots.

If we're ta;king about my opinion, then I don't care if some game is hard or easy. I'm never giving up that easily - When Iplay at the game I've never played before or the game I've played, already…I can ALWAYs play at in, anytimeemoji!
That's my opinion;p!

I didn't upgrade my weapons to get a challenge out of it and I can tell you on Azimuth you will get out of ammo and frustrated because when you get to phase 2. It is a wrench on wrench battle and he smashes some floorpieces. Really frustrating when you fall into that.

Speed running through the game!

And if you want a real challenge try Jak II without going Dark Jak or buying any upgrades… Your skills will be tested! emoji

Well done. On my first playthrough I didn't know you could upgrade Dark Jak, so I never used it. Then I played through again, realised you could get cool upgrades and got vey angry at the fact it could have all been so much easier.

Next challange: Get 100% In R&C:ACiT without buying any armour. On HARDCORE! (100% means all skill points and IG Museum.

If you're too manly for that one try to finish the game with 100% and WITHOUT DYING EVEN ONCE! I'm not going to be mean and say it has to be Hardcore, just medium.

If you're just the best of the best try to play through in Hardcore without dying…

Deleted user

Well done. On my first playthrough I didn't know you could upgrade Dark Jak, so I never used it. Then I played through again, realised you could get cool upgrades and got vey angry at the fact it could have all been so much easier.

Next challange: Get 100% In R&C:ACiT without buying any armour. On HARDCORE! (100% means all skill points and IG Museum.

If you're too manly for that one try to finish the game with 100% and WITHOUT DYING EVEN ONCE! I'm not going to be mean and say it has to be Hardcore, just medium.

If you're just the best of the best try to play through in Hardcore without dying…

User image

User image

User image

Oh If I could transfer my thinks into flashy pictures with a smart comment I would respond!

Basically I don't believe you (it would take a while to do)

User image

Oh If I could transfer my thinks into flashy pictures with a smart comment I would respond!

I did this a while ago when I was trophy hunting. I did a solid speed run through the whole game just for that one blimmin trophy! emoji If you have the right technique while beating the game on Hardcore.. It's pretty easy..

Deleted user

User image

I could record it. But I don't have a Dazzle so it will most likely be with a camera.
EDIT: Sorry didn't see with who you were talking emoji