Thread: the game is too easy

User image

Oh If I could transfer my thinks into flashy pictures with a smart comment I would respond!

Basically I don't believe you (it would take a while to do)

EDIT: I didn't manage to get some of the skill points.. Most of them were pretty easy to achieve than others

emoji I found hardcore challenge difficult enough without throwing not dying into the mix or not buying new armour. I might be able to avoid dying if you don't include accidents like backflipping off ledges whilst dodging enemy fire or flying off somewhere when using the hoverboots.

emoji I found hardcore challenge difficult enough without throwing not dying into the mix or not buying new armour. I might be able to avoid dying if you don't include accidents like backflipping off ledges whilst dodging enemy fire or flying off somewhere when using the hoverboots.

that is still counted emoji

what other ways can you die? what by getting shot at?

that is still counted emoji

what other ways can you die? what by getting shot at?

Mostly I just fall off the edge and die. I can run, gun and dodge a large proportion of the attacks and get a good multiplier on challenge mode (and keep it) but my ability to stay on the landscape is limited

I hate it when you have to kill two Aproto-Mantis in Axiom on Hardcore.. you have to doge every single bullet or else you're dead!

I hate it when you have to kill two Aproto-Mantis in Axiom on Hardcore.. you have to doge every single bullet or else you're dead!

good times…

I found the plasma striker great against the proto-mantis' as you can move about whilst using the sights. Basically hide behind something or just round the corner, wait till they pause in their firing, rush out, shoot then dodge back again. Two - three hits depending on where you hit them.

Not sporting but effective emoji

Deleted user

Yeah i did think the game was a little too easy,especially the trophies.

Yeah i did think the game was a little too easy,especially the trophies.

Well with the obvious exception of 'My blaster runs really hot', I agree the trophies were pretty easy to collect

Deleted user

Yeah My Blaster runs hot was the only thing that was very difficult in my opinion

It was kinda boring. I have an Atari 2600, but I don't play those games any longer than 5 minutes.

I still have those 97% of trophies. I couldn't play this game over and over, so I return to it from time to time. But my blaster isn't hot yet emoji

I'm not really a trophie hunter. I usually get them all by excident.

Deleted user

I'm starting to collect trophies emoji

I'm starting to collect trophies emoji

With some games I like to get the trophies now. Like Sly 4, usually I'm not a treasure hunter. But the game was very short and I didn't wanna put it awayemoji