Thread: the game is too easy

Deleted user

I'm planning on getting all the platinum trophies for all the Ratchet and Clank games on the PS3 emoji

With some games I like to get the trophies now. Like Sly 4, usually I'm not a treasure hunter. But the game was very short and I didn't wanna put it awayemoji

I'm 100%-ing Sly 4 too. And to do this I need to be a real treasure hunter… and get back to the hideout with them in time emoji

ACiT felt a little easy but to get it 100% complete it took a while.It would have been a nightmare to fully complete the game if it was hard.

ACiT felt a little easy but to get it 100% complete it took a while.It would have been a nightmare to fully complete the game if it was hard.

Oh, you mean it'd be actually fun?

No,not if you're a trophy hunter.

Back in my day, we didn't have these "trophies", we had 3 lives and if you lost them all you'd go back to the first level.
THOSE were the days.

Back in my day, we didn't have these "trophies", we had 3 lives and if you lost them all you'd go back to the first level.
THOSE were the days.

What do you mean? Jak and Daxter?

THOSE were the days.

Don't make me feel old.

THOSE were the days.

Lol you where around in Cronk and Zepher's time :P

Yup, I was :oui:

Oh man, just like Rayman!

Yea lives were total bogus.