Thread: Are you a fan of Spyro the Dragon?

Even though I haven't played much Spyro games, I still think that Spyro is pretty cool! emoji

Me neither. I only own Heroes Tail (which I think is pretty cool) and Enter the Dragon Fly.
Sooner or later I'm gonna get the PSX games emoji

I hate platinum versions

Why?

Most people hate 'em because they're not the first edition and the silver takes up 30% of the front cover emoji

^ This!

Here's a new photo of my collection.

User image

No Platinums, well done!

The only R&C games I have that aren't platinum are R&C:SM (PS2) SAC (PS2) R&C:QFB and R&C:A4O

I just need the Spyro 3 to have my collection complete! =D

I'd like to get 1 first. I've never had the change to play the original PSX games. I've only played some of the PS2 and DS games emoji

I'd like to get 1 first. I've never had the change to play the original PSX games. I've only played some of the PS2 and DS games emoji

Call it a PSOne please..
the PSX was a special japanese game console made by sony which could play both psone and ps2 games, as well as record tv and DVDs…

and you can find them on amazon…

Here in Holland we just call it a PSX. Since it wasn't actually called PS1, but just PlayStation. X stands for 'nothing'. The PlayStation Slim is called PSOne though.

Did you played Legend of Spyro? What do you think of them?

Did you played Legend of Spyro? What do you think of them?

No. I've Played 'Heroes Tail' 'Enter The Dragon Fly' and all DS games. But that was over a friend's house.

I love Spyro! but I have a friend who loves it more than me. (if that is possible :rireemoji I have spyro 1, enter the dragonfly, a heroes tail, all 3 legend of spyro's and one on the DS. So I OBVIOUSLY HATE Spyro. :oui:

I got something cool again ^^

User image

User image

I have never played series. Poor there's no PS1 port of Spyro on PS Store so I could meet the purple dragon emoji

I have never played series. Poor there's no PS1 port of Spyro on PS Store so I could meet the purple dragon emoji

I couple day ago I bought Spyro 1 and 3. I only tested them, haven't played them yet. I think I'm gonna try 'em tommorow emoji

I've been playing through the first Spyro game (on my android phone, sadly no analogue sticks and missing R2 and L2 buttons emoji ) and I'm enjoying it so far, even if I do keep falling off stuff.

Hopefully I'll get 2 and 3 at some point and try those too.

Spyro is my childhood, I love the games.

I feel like no one likes the Legend of games though. I don't like them as much as the originals but they are fun.

Also despite how awful and glitchy it is, I'm one of the few that likes (and has 100% beaten) Enter the Dragonfly.