Thread: 2013 for Ratchet & Clank. Good or bad?

I saw it on Facebook idd, looks awesome!!
Suw… Im gonna retry making that PSN accound nowemoji

You should emoji Belive me, FFA multiplayer itself is worth it(don't forget about other pluses), and this level looks better than anything I've seen in FFA so far.

You should emoji Belive me, FFA multiplayer itself is worth it(don't forget about other pluses), and this level looks better than anything I've seen in FFA so far.

I just wanna walk and look arround. I just really don't like the gameplay of FFA.emoji
Can you play it al campaign too? I saw em play against regular enemies too.

I just wanna walk and look arround. I just really don't like the gameplay of FFA.emoji
Can you play it al campaign too? I saw em play against regular enemies too.

No, you can't play it in campaign, it's only for multiplayer.

In the multiplayer the nodes, which once captured give you a new weapon, and will give you bolts for as long as it's not captured by the other team, are guarded by AI enemies.

Really if you made a PSN account just to walk around on this map you are wasting your time. It will only be fun if you are playing on it. But I encourage that you make a PSN account and try out the multiplayer. It will be really hard at first, and could make you get frustrated, so you should find a good teammate.

I know beliving Wikipedia is a MISTAKE, but still fact that in a short time periods it listed such games as "Ratchet & Clank: Universe" (2015, PS4 only), "Jak & Daxter: A New Legacy (2014), Sly Cooper: Thieves be Forever (PS3, PSVita) and some more continuations of SONY's hits is pretty interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz6Xtcscluk
What do you think about it? emoji

I know beliving Wikipedia is a MISTAKE, but still fact that in a short time periods it listed such games as "Ratchet & Clank: Universe" (2015, PS4 only), "Jak & Daxter: A New Legacy (2014), Sly Cooper: Thieves be Forever (PS3, PSVita) and some more continuations of SONY's hits is pretty interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz6Xtcscluk

What? They haven't even released the newest Sly yet. They can't launch another game when they haven't even seen the worldwide sales for Thieves in Time yet..
As much as I wish this were true, I can't believe it.

What? They haven't even released the newest Sly yet. They can't launch another game when they haven't even seen the worldwide sales for Thieves in Time yet..
As much as I wish this were true, I can't believe it.

These could be leaked informations, or just effect of some crazy fan's imagination ("certain person" just came into my mind). But if one of these games will prove itself to be real, then we can hope rest is real too. This time I want to be optimistic (if these informations are true, Ratchet will have 2 YEARS of brake, I really want this to be true) emoji

At least we then know that after 2 years of waiting we will be rewarded. That makes things okay with meemoji

No I feel like going over to Wikipedia and throwing all my crazy ideas out there, like inFamous 3 for PS3 and Vita in 2014 and Jak 4 by Naughty Dog.

I'm not going to trust it.

No I feel like going over to Wikipedia and throwing all my crazy ideas out there, like inFamous 3 for PS3 and Vita in 2014 and Jak 4 by Naughty Dog.

I'm not going to trust it.

I said trusting Wikipedia is a MISTAKE (with those big letters) and I know that for 69% it's fake, but what about those 31%. Oh noemoji! I'm becoming one of people who belive in every rumour! HELP ME!

Deleted user
«"certain person" just came into my mind)

A girl perhaps?

I only trust the news of a new game when it comes from the companie itself. My soul was to hurt when the Retro Studios rumour about a new StarFox was fake emoji

I never get hyped up about rumors.

Like you, I also wait until someone like Sony confirms this sort of stuff.

I never get hyped up about rumors.

Like you, I also wait until someone like Sony confirms this sort of stuff.

Everybody lies in this world. Still i can only wait until the real release is set. Refering back to StarFox with its 3 canseld games emoji

Yeah, I remeber some rumors about new Sonic game including Sonic Dimensions (Sonic is teaming up with Sonics from other dimensions, just after teaming up with Sonic from past, WOW) and series reboot with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles only. Also, I must agree that "Thieves Be Forever" is a strange name for a game :oui: Still, I hope next Ratchet (no, not "Ratchet: Universe"emoji will appear on PS4, leaving PS3… FOREVER (evil genious laugh emoji ). But let's concentrate on real games :oui:

Deleted user
For me, every year is good for Ratchet 7 Clank and the other franchises, no matter what!
emoji

I know I'm fairly new here and still don't really know how things work here, but I feel like posts like these are unnecessary, first off, you should check what you've written before clicking the "Send" button. Also, you should develop your idea if it's not something like "I agree". And not to sound rubbish or anything, but you sound like a total fangirl that could marry a game franchise she likes, I've only played one Ratchet and Clank game, but I'm sure there are some not-so-good Ratchet and Clank games out there.

Anyway, I still don't know what the new Ratchet and Clank game is like, I hear some mixed opinions about it. Some say it's pretty good, others say it's below average, all that jazz. Although I think that a full Ratchet and Clank game needs at least one year of development, cause every game I play that's a sequel to a game that came out a year before, it always seems kind of rushed. I hope they don't release anything this hear (specially since I have to get my hands on the rest of the series)