Thread: Mysterious Poster

Didn't you see what Azimuth did to him? Do you really think that what may be Ratchet's younger sister, a person that looked up to him, isn't angry that he just ditched one of the only opportunities he had to save the Lombaxes? And the part where she says that he lost the guts to find his race is just Vendra's interpretation on Ratchet, many video-game villains that are related to the main protagonist refer to them that way.

Well, that's very likely. Perhaps some other female Lombax survived, or found a way to return to Polaris. She learned everything, but didn't change original Alister's point of view. Even thought that gate bring "portals to Lombax dimension" stuff to my mind, it's still very similar to Great Clock architecture…
I'm glad it's not the Jak 2 portal and the whole crossover madness is over emoji

By the way, we've got european title: Nexus. Just Nexus.

I know! Isn't it ridiculous!? I mean what harm could 'into the' do?

And you guys do have a point about the whole Lobaxes thing… but then what's with the whole 'Vendra and Neftin Prog'? I thought she meant Neftiin as her 'brother'?

And you guys do have a point about the whole Lobaxes thing… but then what's with the whole 'Vendra and Neftin Prog'? I thought she meant Neftiin as her 'brother'?

I've got a feeling Neftin is Ziggy emoji, but it does make sense that Vendra isn't a Lombax, it seems like she's is talking to Ratchet when she says "The universe looks at you and sees a hero", then, on what I assume is the same scene, she talks about her brother that'll hurt all of them (Ratchet, Clank, Cronk and Zephyr) and then suddenly Ziggy's spaceship appears, maybe the villain really is just Ziggy's sister…

Maybe she's not his biological sister, or she was talking about someone else (Plumber perhaps emoji ). We still don't know what nexus. That portal? This is clearly the most dark entry in the franchise. I wonder if it's going to answer all the questions, or bring up even more. And I know I'm going a bit off the topic, but I wonder how are they going to A4O'nish Talwyn's desing emoji

And I know I'm going a bit off the topic, but I wonder how are they going to A4O'nish Talwyn's desing emoji

FFA's multiplayer skin perhaps.

I've got a feeling Neftin is Ziggy emoji, but it does make sense that Vendra isn't a Lombax, it seems like she's is talking to Ratchet when she says "The universe looks at you and sees a hero", then, on what I assume is the same scene, she talks about her brother that'll hurt all of them (Ratchet, Clank, Cronk and Zephyr) and then suddenly Ziggy's spaceship appears, maybe the villain really is just Ziggy's sister…

I don't think those were Ziggy's ships. I think that they belonged to Neftin, who is the ugly monkey guy trying to bust his sister out of prison. And to do the break out he hired Thugs-4-less. Of course that does raise the question of where Ziggy is?

He's probably at some sort of nearby headquarters getting a giant robot made.

I don't think those were Ziggy's ships. I think that they belonged to Neftin, who is the ugly monkey guy trying to bust his sister out of prison. And to do the break out he hired Thugs-4-less. Of course that does raise the question of where Ziggy is?

What if that Russian guy is Ziggy? Maybe Neftin was reading the newspaper when he saw an advertisement for the Thugs-4-Less and decided to call them. I mean what better people to completely evaporate a prison than the Thugs? And by the way they're re-designing the Thugs I wouldn't be surprised if the guy with Neftin was Ziggy.

What if that Russian guy is Ziggy? Maybe Neftin was reading the newspaper when he saw an advertisement for the Thugs-4-Less and decided to call them. I mean what better people to completely evaporate a prison than the Thugs? And by the way they're re-designing the Thugs I wouldn't be surprised if the guy with Neftin was Ziggy.

I don't know. He just doesn't feel like Ziggy. He doesn't have those leadership skills, and he doesn't sound even remotely similar.

I don't know. He just doesn't feel like Ziggy. He doesn't have those leadership skills, and he doesn't sound even remotely similar.

Don't you remember when he was being bossed around by Angela? It looks like the amount of bolts you pay to the Thugs is the equivalent of the amount of power you have over them. And about the voice, it's been 10 years, maybe they couldn't afford Steve Blum again.

Don't you remember when he was being bossed around by Angela? It looks like the amount of bolts you pay to the Thugs is the equivalent of the amount of power you have over them. And about the voice, it's been 10 years, maybe they couldn't afford Steve Blum again.

Steve Blum voiced Agorians in ACiT, Mr. Dinkles in A4O, he was announcer on the Space Radio and FFA trailer - if that was "Ziggy" he would have Steve Blum as voice actor. I'm actually 100% sure that guy is not Thugs-4-Less old leader.

Well then where is he? You can't just have Thugs-4-Less without him, I'd actually be pretty surprised if Neftin was Ziggy, but then again, I didn't recognize Zurgo until Ratchet had that flashback, so there's always the possibility that he had a major re-design.

Insomniac, you did not just do that! My dreamgame is coming right this year on PS freaking 3! I'm gonna pre-order it as soon as I can!!!!!!

Though the sister part? Not sure, the female voice says: ''My brother is going to find me, and he is going to hurt all of you''. Now who is she reffering too is the big question right there. Does 'my brother' refer to an, for now, unknown character or to Ratchet? And you? Does that mean 'us' -the fans-, Ratchet, Clank and their friends. The voice is in fact speaking to the fans. As she mentions that we see him as a hero. The sentence doesn't confirm whether she is or isn't Ratchet's sister.

Edit.
After listening more carefully she says 'The universe looks at you''. She's talking towards Ratchet. Like through a crystal ball. She isn't directly speaking to him. Rather speaking of him while seeing him in a Disney like setting with a mirror or something similar. My guess is that the 'brother' in this case is not Ratchet. Since earlier 'you' is Ratchet. And the last time 'you' as in 'hurt all of you''
And all of you doesn't have to be plural. All of you might be every part of Ratchet. And…. I'm confusing myself…

Edit2

The way she speaks of Ratchet doesn't comply with the way she speaks in ''my brother is going to find me, and he's going to hurt all of you''. It looks to me that she is proud of this brother and trusts him as his rescuer. As of Ratchet she is dissapointed in him. Though she does know him apperently.

I'm not saying that she couldn't be his sister, but my 'calculations' say she's not. emoji

Woah, I'm out for a while and suddenly a new R&C game is to be released! emoji

Looks really cool. So glad to see Kronk and Zephyr are back.

I'll add in that there is more than one race stuck in another dimension… the cragmites are still out there somewhere. emoji

That ought to have been a nice home coming!

I'm still intrigued by the Nexus part of the title, Nexus is a link or a tie, a frontier if you will, could this mean Ratchet will finally NOT ditch an opportunity he has to see his race? And what's the deal with Vendra? What does she have to do with Ratchet's past? I thought the only reason the Thugs-4-Less were in this was to play a bit with the nostalgia card, now they're directly related to Ratchet's past? Maybe not all of them, but Vendra and Neftin certainly seem to be.