Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

When they have sales THEY HAVE SALES. Too bad I missed the Walking Dead ones, I would have happily paid a greatly reduced price to try them out… but because they aren't cheap I can't bring myself to give them a go.

Well, the ENTIRE first Season 1 episode is free.
And yes, what you played was about 1/4 of the episode. Unless they decided to greatly reduce the length from Season 1 to 2.
Download te first one and see if you like it, it gives you a better taste since your choices actually affect what's going on.

I assume you've only played about an hour, because the game's very dull and repetitive.
In my opinion the Battlefront games are the best Star Wars games. Although looked amazing.

About an hour indeed. The game is a little flawed, but so far I'm really enjoying it. The lightsaber fighting is just as how I wish Knight of the Old Republic would have it.

I love the story, but there almost is no gameplay. But it's a really great game! The second season has to be also very great,

You are gonna love BioWare games!

I assume you've only played about an hour, because the game's very dull and repetitive.
In my opinion the Battlefront games are the best Star Wars games. Although looked amazing.

About an hour indeed. The game is a little flawed, but so far I'm really enjoying it. The lightsaber fighting is just as how I wish Knight of the Old Republic would have it.

I just realized I forgot to put 1313 in my original comment (/_-).
And yes, the lightsaber gameplay is cool, but it wasn't really the first time it was used. Lego Star Wars' was similar to that.
But maybe the fact that I'm not big on lightsabers doesn' give me the right to judge.

I love the story, but there almost is no gameplay. But it's a really great game!

I don't think I can play a game with as little gameplay and freedom as The Walking Dead appears to offer. Thats just the sort of gamer I am, I'll watch cinematics as long (and sometimes) boring as Metal Gear, but when that is all there are, with a few little swipes and questions here and there, I'd need to be in a sort of mood I've never been in. I'd have to be somewhere in between playing a game and watching a movie, and that is a place I've never been before; sitting there, swiping the screen and tapping rapidly to advance the plot. Maybe if I can try out the first one I can see the concept in its greatest form!?

Well, the ENTIRE first Season 1 episode is free.
And yes, what you played was about 1/4 of the episode. Unless they decided to greatly reduce the length from Season 1 to 2.
Download te first one and see if you like it, it gives you a better taste since your choices actually affect what's going on.

I can't find anything from the first season in the Vita store… looks like I'll have to try it for PS3 next time I get the chance.

It does look like with every season they plan on walking you through the basics in the first episode.

I just realized I forgot to put 1313 in my original comment (/_-).
And yes, the lightsaber gameplay is cool, but it wasn't really the first time it was used. Lego Star Wars' was similar to that.
But maybe the fact that I'm not big on lightsabers doesn' give me the right to judge.

1313 is high on my list of games I wish were never canceled. Was really looking forward to that one.

I played the 1st Lego game when it came out on PC. I'm waiting till my gamestore has a 2nd hand copy. €20 seems like a decend price for the full Saga on PS3.

I'm playing ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time Challenge Mode, as well as ratchet and Clank 1 HD, Ratchet and Clank 2 HD Challenge Mode, Ratchet and Clank 3 HD Challeenge Mode ratchet and Clank Future Tools OF Destruction 10th challenge mode playthrough…..>gasp< thats alot

That is a lot of games to be playing at any one time!

The best though. I think I'm gonna do that Future Saga marathon I've been wanting to do for some time soon.

The best though. I think I'm gonna do that Future Saga marathon I've been wanting to do for some time soon.

Reminds me of my ACiT save missing the trophy for the hard diff. completion, NG+ completion, and it's missing 3 LVX weapons. Any idea how to get XP post-Morklon?

Reminds me of my ACiT save missing the trophy for the hard diff. completion, NG+ completion, and it's missing 3 LVX weapons. Any idea how to get XP post-Morklon?

User image

Is that a Stormtrooper? Good luck then…

Well, Vapedia is useful…

I would just keep going through the game over and over, until something happens.

LittleBigPlanet 2 is really bad for trophies. It took me over a year (maybe 2) to get the one for publishing a level. I still haven't gotten the one for using level links.

And LBPV isn't without trophy problems too. I don't think I'll ever get the one for publishing a level with the Capinator.

Sooooooooooooooooo…
Is there a way to make PS1 games look good on PS3?

HD TVs ruin games of the PSX and PS2 generation somehow. Better to play on an LCD TV.

How do they ruin it? I've played PS2 and PS1 (On PS3) on all sorts of TVs, from the crappiest of CRTs to bthe best LCD and Plasma displays around! And they're all equal.