Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Aaand leads me to another thing. Can you import your own stickers to LBP? Or are we stuck with those rectangles?

Becausw for example Gerbensteyaert's ava could be as a sticker (bunch of stickers) a good replacement for a Ratchet costume in a Ratchet-themed level

Aaand leads me to another thing. Can you import your own stickers to LBP? Or are we stuck with those rectangles?

Becausw for example Gerbensteyaert's ava could be as a sticker (bunch of stickers) a good replacement for a Ratchet costume in a Ratchet-themed level

I don't know… You can try it!

Yea I was playing LBP today on the bus. Super-wicked game.

PSP or PS Vita? I love playing the R&C worlds in LBP emoji

PS Vita. The PSP game was terrible and nothing like LBP PS3, but LBP Vita has made my PS3 LBP2 completely redundant.

And what Ratchet & Clank worlds in LBP?

Sorry, it's not possible emoji

Ooooooookay.
And don't talk about the paint tool emoji

Yeah, it's a pity. But maybe it's done for a reason. I wonder if it's possible en rectangles emoji

Ooooooookay.
And don't talk about the paint tool emoji

Yeah, it's a pity. But maybe it's done for a reason. I wonder if it's possible en rectangles emoji

Well you can always paint stuff with the paint tool, but importing images from the web could lead to all sorts of copyright issues with the pictures original creators. The best bet would be for them to stick with photos and user-created.

And please don't ask about copyright and the camera tool, I don't want to write a report on that… I just finished writing reports on stupid copyright stuff for school.

Yea I was playing LBP today on the bus. Super-wicked game.

PSP or PS Vita? I love playing the R&C worlds in LBP emoji

PS Vita. The PSP game was terrible and nothing like LBP PS3, but LBP Vita has made my PS3 LBP2 completely redundant.

And what Ratchet & Clank worlds in LBP?

Sorry, it's not possible emoji

In 'Community' you just search Ratchet Clank and you can find some awesome worlds emoji

Oh, right emoji

I guess you've probably played my level then… too bad I totally abandoned it, it could have had a lot of potential!

Oh, right emoji

I guess you've probably played my level then… too bad I totally abandoned it, it could have had a lot of potential!

I came there when i was searching your game, but i could'nt fint it emoji

Oh, right emoji

Oh, if you search Ratchet & Clank: LittleBig Problem (or just check out my PSN profile) you will find it.

In my honest opinion it is pretty bad and has huge flaws, but many people disagree.

Oh, right emoji

Oh, if you search Ratchet & Clank: LittleBig Problem (or just check out my PSN profile) you will find it.

In my honest opinion it is pretty bad and has huge flaws, but many people disagree.

What is your PSN ID?

ratchetruler1

The 1 is for 'awesome'

EDIT: Oh, crap I just did a Qwark.

ratchetruler1

The 1 is for 'awesome'

EDIT: Oh, crap I just did a Qwark.

Thanks, i add you tomorrow!

Man… you made a game, with working double jump, wrench and a WEAPON CIRCLE with bomb glove enabled. And you say it's bad? emoji

Man… you made a game, with working double jump, wrench and a WEAPON CIRCLE with bomb glove enabled. And you say it's bad? emoji

I really have to play it! emoji

The Sackbot logic is absolutely awesome! emoji

WHY oh why did you have to abandon it. If there's something i hate it is when people do everything they need to make something awesome, and then just don't do it.. emoji

The only thing that could be "pretty bad" as you said, would be the not-so-uber-wonderful visuals, but you could have asked me to help you out with that! emoji