Thread: Into the Nexus - Release date?

Is there someone that knows the Release Date from 'Into the Nexus' / 'Nexus' ?
Someone sayd on Twitter that it's gonna be 1 November, but i don't know if it's the trueth…

Every store and webstie say different things. Haven't seen anything on Insomniac's site so I don't think that it has one yet.

Every store and webstie say different things. Haven't seen anything on Insomniac's site so I don't think that it has one yet.

Maybe they gonna release it soon!

I think around November. I'd like that, month of The Hunger Games 2emoji

I think around November. I'd like that, month of The Hunger Games 2emoji

Everybody is talking about 'The Hunger Games 2' emoji

I'm not emoji

I'm not emoji

Hehe emoji But now back to topic…

I was able to get an official release date today, November 5th in the US. I was at my local game store and they have a sheet that lists all of the official release dates of the latest games and I asked them about it and that's what they told me, unfortunately, it's not listed on their site yet, but they do have trade in values for it already.

I was able to get an official release date today, November 5th in the US. I was at my local game store and they have a sheet that lists all of the official release dates of the latest games and I asked them about it and that's what they told me, unfortunately, it's not listed on their site yet, but they do have trade in values for it already.

EU release date shouldnt be too far off that either if your right emoji

Thanks for the news emoji

Deleted user

I had a feeling it come out around that time. Thanks for telling us!

I had a feeling it come out around that time. Thanks for telling us!

Yh, these release dates always seem to be in November now :P

Im glad its early November, before PS4 release as well emoji

Thanks for telling us, can't wait!

I hope there's no holiday the moment it releases, cause in that case I can't pick up my pre-orderemoji

I wouldn't be so sure on that date. Unless they can say where they got the info it's just a placeholder. The ACTUAL date has to come from either the developers or publishers (Insomniac and Sony) until they say anything we can never know for sure when this game comes out.

I wouldn't mind if it released in 2014. emoji