Thread: Into the Nexus - Release date?

I wouldn't mind if it released in 2014. emoji

It would be cool if it would come out in 2013…

I hate the number 13. emoji

It would be cool if it would come out in 2013…

I seem to remember a member of the development team saying in some sort of interview that the game was due out later this year, like November or thereabouts…

True, thats what they've been saying so far. But I remember a certain title called Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. A '2012' game.. hmmemoji

True, thats what they've been saying so far. But I remember a certain title called Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. A '2012' game.. hmmemoji

I don't think Insomniacs could do such thing. They're Insomniacs after all and their reputation in terms of release dates is becoming pretty small because of OTHER developers (Tin GIANT, Idol Minds), so they're tying to get it back for sure.

I don't think Insomniacs could do such thing. They're Insomniacs after all and their reputation in terms of release dates is becoming pretty small because of OTHER developers (Tin GIANT, Idol Minds), so they're tying to get it back for sure.

Ofcourse emoji

I hate the number 13. emoji

emoji

This year, my birthday is on Friday the 13th

So i'm getting 13 years old on 13 December in the year 2013…

I'm afraid!

I don't understand the hate for delays here. They're pretty darn essential, it's not like making quality games takes time and effort, I wouldn't care if they decided to realease the game in 2014/15, Ratchet needs to catch a break, if this "one game per year" thread continues, the series might just end up like Madden, and we (or atleast I) don't want that.
On another note, I like how they made ItN's title purple instead of green, feels like they're trying to get the A4O vibe out of the game.

I don't understand the hate for delays here. They're pretty darn essential, it's not like making quality games takes time and effort, I wouldn't care if they decided to realease the game in 2014/15, Ratchet needs to catch a break, if this "one game per year" thread continues, the series might just end up like Madden, and we (or atleast I) don't want that.
On another note, I like how they made ItN's title purple instead of green, feels like they're trying to get the A4O vibe out of the game.

I'd love to see Insomniac taking time to create another full-time game as well, but I meant something else - the delays. If the developers announce a game for a certain year they should first ensure that it can be released on time. PS Vita version of FFA was supposed to be released along with the PS3 version (November 2012), but ended up in May 2013. And it's still poor. Gladiator HD wasn't delayed in Europe because they wanted to fix it's bugs - they are all here, something just wen't wrong in SCEE. As for the delay of ItN you would like to see - it'ss almost finished small game and making it longer at this point is just impossible (they would have to change the plot, record more soundtrack, hire the voice actors again, cancel all pre-orders etc.), so I just hope they'll release it on time.

I'd love to see Insomniac taking time to create another full-time game as well, but I meant something else - the delays. If the developers announce a game for a certain year they should first ensure that it can be released on time. PS Vita version of FFA was supposed to be released along with the PS3 version (November 2012), but ended up in May 2013. And it's still poor. Gladiator HD wasn't delayed in Europe because they wanted to fix it's bugs - they are all here, something just wen't wrong in SCEE. As for the delay of ItN you would like to see - it'ss almost finished small game and making it longer at this point is just impossible (they would have to change the plot, record more soundtrack, hire the voice actors again, cancel all pre-orders etc.), so I just hope they'll release it on time.

Quality > Release Date!

Quality > Release Date!

Insomniac Game = Quality + Release date

Quality > Release Date!

Insomniac Game = Quality + Release date

And thats why i love IG emoji

The armor looks pretty good, although I'd rather like it without the damage reduction emoji

But… I don't feel good about the preorder… last time I got something preordered, it was from the U. S. region one and completely incompatible with everything else (it was LittleBigPlanet 2 and man that's quite loss)

Deleted user

…Brb, pre-ordering.