Thread: Into the Nexus - Release date?

The armor looks pretty good, although I'd rather like it without the damage reduction emoji

But… I don't feel good about the preorder… last time I got something preordered, it was from the U. S. region one and completely incompatible with everything else (it was LittleBigPlanet 2 and man that's quite loss)

You should know, that if you pre-order a game from US, it will only work with a bonus content from US PS Store. Same thing about the bonus downloadable content included - you can use the code only on US PS Store. I was once suprised why can't I open bonus DLC levels in my Sonic Unleashed (from US of course)…

EDIT
You can pre-order from European store, they're supposed to have that DLC too.

Oh…

And the Amazon whaddathing?

Oh…

And the Amazon whaddathing?

Just not the Amazon from NTSC region. I told you about American releases already…

Is the pre-order bonus from amazon (armour and $30 worth of R&C content for PS Home) worldwide?
And does the amazon pre-order give you both the armour and the other content?

Because on amazon.co.uk it doesnt mention the R&C content for PS Home in the pre order details.

Deleted user
Is the pre-order bonus from amazon (armour and $30 worth of R&C content for PS Home) worldwide?

Yes, in the first link Kubak posted, a developer confirms that the Amazon bonus is worldwide.

Yes, in the first link Kubak posted, a developer confirms that the Amazon bonus is worldwide.

Ah, ok emoji

I only ask becuase on amazon.co.uk the R&C content for PS Home isnt mentioned in pre order details.

Pre ordered this a few days ago, unfortunately ill be getting at the start of a college week so i wont be able to play it until the Friday. Thankfully im off on Fridays emoji

Deleted user
Pre ordered this a few days ago, unfortunately ill be getting at the start of a college week so i wont be able to play it until the Friday. Thankfully im off on Fridays emoji

Same here, but we shall make up for that by binge gaming!

Same here, but we shall make up for that by binge gaming!

Yh emoji I have the house to myself every Friday and Saturday anyway so no disturbances!

The release is on a wednesday, right? That means I can pick it up 9:00 PM emoji

They changed the armorn's name from Pyronox to Volcanox? When? emoji

But let me get this - When you order from Amazon, you get the armor, the Amazon bonus sommething AND all from the EUROPEAN region? Still can't get the answer emoji

How about I ask tommorrow? I go to school a few steps away from my local game store. They probably know, I'll pay a visit tommorow and ask about the Vita version too. emoji

How about I ask tommorrow? I go to school a few steps away from my local game store. They probably know, I'll pay a visit tommorow and ask about the Vita version too. emoji

Is it Game Mania, Nedgame or something else? And do you guys have other big gamestores in Holland?

My local gamestore (Game Mania) says that Nexus is gonna be out on 06/11/13 (DD/MM/YYYY)!
I hope I that i can get it this early! I'm gonna pre-order it soon!

User image