Thread: ACiT Plot Hole Thread

Again, plot convenience.
Although I shouldn't blame ACiT. ToD had that hexagonal coil and QfB had the Fulcrum Star. I just don't get why there were so many of these in the PS3 games.
I also don't get why the Plumber is now a wise sage. It's not like the Amoeboid poop was Nefarious' weakness in UYA.

there was some logic behind The Plumbers words.

Some… sort of… logic… I guess… As long as we don't mind that the whole concept of time traveling is illogical.

In this sense:

Before: ''6 minutes, what's he talking about? I don't get it''
After: ''Oh, I see. That's it!''

How about this:
How the hell did the Plumber get there?

Warp pipe? He lied saying he didn't use those.

And how did he know Clank would need such information, huh? Just another thing you shouldn't think too long about.

Plumber is probably some Insomniac who can travel to a game world emoji

As TJ Fixman said:"The hardcore always notice." WE are the hardcore, and we will always notice little things about the game that irk us. (like how many simple glitches I'm finding into the nexus) We can treasure these irks we find, or enjoy the games without them.

As TJ Fixman said:"The hardcore always notice." WE are the hardcore, and we will always notice little things about the game that irk us. (like how many simple glitches I'm finding into the nexus) We can treasure these irks we find, or enjoy the games without them.

It doesn't take someone older than 12 to figure some of these out, not really that hardcore.
And he just admitted he knows there are plot holes and does nothing about them… good job mister Fixman!
And I can't enjoy ACiT for the life of me and it's not simply because of the story

His excuse is that he doesn;t work at Insomniac anymore! LOL

His excuse is that he doesn;t work at Insomniac anymore! LOL

He's still making the movie…
Why?…

That was his last act as writer for Insomniac.

I wonder how many times he's seen these forums.
BTW, Animovie, do you know how to quote?

That was his last act as writer for Insomniac.

…maybe the movie will give slight hints. Which you can only notice when you've played the games.

Ah, yes, I see the quote button now, thanks Filip! This is in response to KABAZ questioning:

Less hilarious, more impressive. Believe it or not, while I don't jump into forums often, I cite you guys in a lot of our conversations. Every once in a while, during a production meeting, I'll hear someone say "We can cheat this because no one will notice." And I tell them "The hard core notice. They notice ALL." Then I stare. And it gets awkward.

Honestly, the fact that you guys pick things apart so much (or make epic timelines) means we are doing our jobs right. If what we made wasn't interesting, you wouldn't care, and you certainly wouldn't put in the time to have conversations like these. So while I admit, it gets tough getting the Angela question for the 1.6 billionth time, I'd be more worried if I never got it at all.

Cue Angela question in 3… 2…

SHE'S A LOMBAX!

Everyone's been talking about how Time Portals are apparently safe, but the Orvus chamber isn't - but a more specific detail of that which I only just noticed is that surely the Time Portals would technically be more dangerous? Because the time portals could allow you to go back and meet your past self (or someone from the past to go into the future and meet their future self) and not to mention the possibility of such sillyness as the vines reaching through the portal… Whereas the Orvus chamber only rewinds yourself, meaning you can change your own choices without interfering in things that didn't happen….

I have no idea if even a single word of what I just said made any sense at all… time travel is confusing