Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Like a TV spot? I've got some German channels, maybe I'll get lucky! Obviously I'll video tape it for you guys, if I canemoji

"Tape?" emoji

…with a digital recorder. Old habits die hard.

And then there is us, who occassionally call CDs and DVDs kaset (casette). I'll be waiting for your video, Heather emoji

Meanwhile, I read an article from a big Greek store that the game comes outs on April 16 and the movie on 28 of the same month. The article was posted on December 10 and is accompanied by the PSX Veldin video. I don't know if this is legit or a mistake all I know is that the store hasn't put the game online for pre-order. About the release date of the movie they either listened to Ted saying 28 or actually found it out themselves. Considering the lack of price I say it most probably was a mistake but I will ask them if it is true.

Link? Also Ted Price just had a slip-of-the-tongue.

Here is the link http://blog.public.gr/stis-1604-erchete-to-ratchet-clank-sto-ps4/ . And I know Ted had a slip but the movie does come out on 28 on Greece so there comes the question. Did they ask the distributor so they have legit dates or just listen to the video and make more mistakes or there is one mistake and one right?
Oh and just in case you want to use the translator it will be a mess and there is nothing important other than the 16/4 date as the other stuff is the usual ( the classic game coming to Ps4 with a movie blablabla….)

So, it's official that the game comes out on Greece in 16 of April but there is no information if the game will be up for pre-order. Kind of sad that we won't even have a chance to get the bouncer as it is not even on the playstation store…

Local online gaming website has just dropped this:

Remake kultovní PS2 plošinovky z roku 2002 se na PS4 objeví 20. dubna, tedy týden předtím, než bude do prodeje uvedeno netrpělivě očekávané Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. Modernizovaná verze od původních autorů ze studia Insomniac Games do kin doprovodí stejnojmenný film, který má v Česku premiéru 28. dubna.

Allow me to translate:
"The remake of the cult classic 2002 PS2 platformer is coming to PS4 on 20th April, so a week before the long awaited Uncharted 4: A Thief's End comes to stores. The modernized version from the original authors of Insomniac studios will accompany an eponymous movie, which premieres on 28th April in the Czech Republic."
Yay? Well I'll be in Canada so what emoji I hope that the town I'll be staying in has got a cinema with premieres on time emoji
Kind of bugs me the fact that they referred U4, and mentioned that it's long awaited as opposed to R&C being "remake of a cult classic", but hey, I guess Uncharted is what most of the site's readers know well, contrary to R&C.

Cult classic??
Guys… we're a cult.

Cult classic??
Guys… we're a cult.

If you insist… emoji

A week before Uncharted? Noooooooo! Guys, how do I make that sound less hard on my wallet?

At long last Ratchet & Clank is available for pre-order on the PlayStation Store in NZ. Of course I have now pre-ordered it, and await the Bouncer, but I fear I may not be able to actually get the pre-order bonuses because the last time I tried to pre-order a game was Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, and the automatic payment wouldn't go through. The same will probably happen again with this pre-order, so I tried adding funds to my wallet manually, but apparently I can't do that either. This is very very strange, because when I buy games/DLC normally it tops up my wallet fine, and the automatic funding on my PS+ subscription works too.

tl;dr: I can't pre-order R&C PS4 because the PlayStation Store is broken.

A week before Uncharted? Noooooooo! Guys, how do I make that sound less hard on my wallet?

Just convince your wallet not to cry. And maybe you shouldn't eat anything to save money. emoji

Maybe you should ask some "Master Race" PC Gamers for advice. Because typically they spend lots of money during Steam sales.

Deleted user

Here's a strange thing to bring up. Ratchet & Clank PS4 has a release date. but, the digital pre order hasn't been updated with that day. The game is supposed to come out April 12th. but, the digital version comes out July 30th still. This better be fixed, so i dont have to pre order again

I believe the PSStore had specific update days. In Holland it's wednesday.

I also saw that they're selling both Books in English on Bol.com. Awesome, a mere €6,99 a piece. Release is february 23. The same date as my Lara Croft novel that has no release yet. So probably a place holder emoji