Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Nope, I might stay away from the PS4 and Movie thread on April. So I'll just hang around the General Discussions.

Nope, I might stay away from the PS4 and Movie thread on April. So I'll just hang around the General Discussions.

Well, I sure hope Sony Asia gets things figured out pretty soon, because I'd hate for you or anyone else to miss out.emoji

Yeah, it'd totally suck if Southeast Asia got neglected by Sony. Come on, I'm sure we have some fans here!

Yeah, it'd totally suck if Southeast Asia got neglected by Sony. Come on, I'm sure we have some fans here!

Well, well…congrats on your second moon! emoji

Thanks! emoji. Wow, time goes fast.

User image
It is time….time to read the exciting new news post!

That is an interesting way they have been doing the concepts. It seems to be working quite well so far!

Where can I watch the full video?

That is an interesting way they have been doing the concepts. It seems to be working quite well so far!

You think I'll be able to make it? To avoid spoilers, to avoid details… The game comes out midway through April. That's 2.5 month of avoiding.

Also, Ratchetruler, did you just… emoji

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR?! NEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIN!

Qwark's face, though emoji

That's 2.5 month of avoiding.

Actually much less than that! It is 50 days or 1.5 month. Unless you mean the european dates.

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR?! NEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIN!

Qwark's face, though emoji

I saw an opportunity to have a funnier looking Qwark avatar, and I took it. These sorts of opportunities only come around every 5 or so years. Sorry to leave you all alone on the Old Avatar Club, though emoji

Actually, Ankadewo may have the oldest ava of any of us!

Now someone quickly use the other two faces of Ratxhet and Elaris as a Reaction!
And to think that picture was the first ever uploaded by the Greek distributor… How could they put such a serious voice to such a funny face! (talking about the trailer)

Deleted user

I'll never change my Dreadzone pic. NEVER!