Thread: E3 2015 Chat Thread

In NL. Whoa, the whole site is in Dutch.

I fogot to mention the best part: There was a piece of paper that said something along the lines of "PlayStation 1 games available at counter. Just ask". I thought it was kind of funny.

In NL. Whoa, the whole site is in Dutch.

Yeah, I ment to show it for the massive amounts of adds. It's the Dutch version of eBay. As you can see there are currently 1.972 retro consoles available. emoji

I fogot to mention the best part: There was a piece of paper that said something along the lines of "PlayStation 1 games available at counter. Just ask". I thought it was kind of funny.

Funny in a creepy way, or…?

Just funny, because they didn't want to put the games out on the shelf… and that I'd never even seen a PS1 game before (they are probably pretty rare 'round these parts).

You've never seen a PSX games before? Those are the games I run into most. Almost my entire collection was 0,50 a piece on fleamarkets. emoji

This is my favorite PSX game ^^

well we don't have places like that where I live, unfortunately.

Here, yes, some people are selling old games, usually PS2 games. But loads of them are fake. I even saw a PS2 disc of CoD: MW3 (obviously fake)!

For example, I found this one

User image

Yesterday for 1EUR at a fleamarket. Not something you expect to find in a pile of clothes. But yea, it happens.

Wow… That's unusual emoji I wonder if the owner knew they could sell it for more…

In a pile of clothes?

I hope we see The Last Guardian…
Or another Dark Cloud…
A Crash Bandicoot game would be nice…
Jak and Daxter, anyone?…

I guess we'll just take Black Ops 3 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate…

Well, my hopes are for Crash or Jak (and Daxter).
Hopes higher than the empire state…

And they will crumble gloriously.

And they will crumble gloriously.

Sure enough.