Thread: DeviantART Thread

Deleted user

Added emoji

As you guys may notice, I am quite active on DA. But lately I've been so busy that I can't do much art or anything else emoji I do try to keep up to date with the forums though then I can…

I have a dA, but I wont put a link up because my artwork is atrocious right now. Hopefully I'll get better, and MAYBE I'll put a link up! XD

Man, i wish i could draw, color, ect. as good as some of these people.

Man, i wish i could draw, color, ect. as good as some of these people.

I can't draw either… I just joined DA so I could view the "Members Only" art. emoji

I can't draw either… I just joined DA so I could view the "Members Only" art. emoji

Thats a good idea. emoji

I have a DA account too
It's

Deleted user
I have a dA, but I wont put a link up because my artwork is atrocious right now. Hopefully I'll get better, and MAYBE I'll put a link up! XD

ur a good artist though!

thank you, still need to get better. That Gir pic was bad, but I'm sure I can do better, I'm thinking of doing an easter picture. Bunniessss

For now I'd like to keep it a secret for now. Not much anything on there anyhow.

For now I'd like to keep it a secret for now. Not much anything on there anyhow.

I don't have anything in my gallery either, but I decided to have it added to the list anyway…

Deleted user

Updated the DeviantART list emoji

Okay, Back after going a tunnel of god-knows-what I'm getting back on the RG Forums, also made my own DeviantArt - Lord Muffinz
Mostly will be uploading my Fanfic (Which i keep forgetting to write down emoji ) Gear And Artau - Corrupted dimensions

Well I now have a DA, even know i'm not the arty type, it has a cool chat thinggy and funny icons emoji