Thread: Does Anyone Here Have Pets?

Deleted user

If so, share how many pets you have or what animals do you have in your home (or used to had).

The only pet I have recently in my home is a dog. His name is Cody, age 5 (don't know the age in dog years) and it is a mix of an Aussie Shepherd and German Shepherd. He's a weird and funny dog I'll have to admit, but he's pretty adorable… in a suck up kind of way.

I used to have goldfishes as a kid, but somehow they died since fish don't really last too long. I think me and my sister scared our fishes to death by leaning our faces on the glass tank. emoji

I have a budgie called Quoth (Its and edgar allen poe reference. Quoth the raven/quoth the budgie i was bored!) and a cat called Stan. They both bite! emoji

Deleted user

I used to have a hamster and a guinea pig, but they both died halfway in their lives. They both had cancer and it didn't help ether when I got both at them at the same pet store. After they both died, I told myself not to go to the same pet store again when I get a new pet. As of this year I have a 3 year old cat (turning 4 this May) named Lilly, she's bit of a crazy cat but a bunch of times she goes on my lap and sleeps, and plays with my mom's dog a lot.

Deleted user

i have 5 cats:

Isis (only female)
scooter (insanely obese)
Radar (PSYCHOTIC- and does his name sound farmiliar? emoji)
Swiffer (fluffed up smush face cat, persian.)
and my little angel that i would never let go of EVER….

User image

Smudge. A little siamese mix i saved who was a little starving fleabag kitten, now a beautiful brown and cream creation of magic.

Deleted user

I used to have a parrot but he flew away and i presume that the died in the cold.

Deleted user
I used to have a parrot but he flew away and i presume that the died in the cold.

aww…. that's pretty sad. *sniff*

Deleted user
i have 5 cats:

Isis (only female)
scooter (insanely obese)
Radar (PSYCHOTIC- and does his name sound farmiliar? emoji)
Swiffer (fluffed up smush face cat, persian.)
and my little angel that i would never let go of EVER….

User image

Smudge. A little siamese mix i saved who was a little starving fleabag kitten, now a beautiful brown and cream creation of magic.

Holy Geez you have so many cats! I think my family would have a heart attack if we ever spotted one cat in our house. But yeah… I'm not too keen on cats myself, unless if they have a loveable personality like your cat Smudge. She or he looks likem a cat I could probably get along with.

And speaking of sharing photos of your animals (thanks to Pipo), here's a picture of Cody… when he was a puppy (back in 2005).

http://tipsymcboozerton.deviantart.com/art/Cody-22089767

I would have uploaded the picture here in the post, but let me tell you… the full size quality is pretty huge.

I seriously got to at least upload a current picture of him one day. emoji

We've got 2 cats: Binkie (Dutch for Tough Guy) and Sheba.
And a dog, Beau, funny thing is, my nickname is Mo and even my mom calls me like that, so i can get these ackward situations where i hear Mo but my mom means Beau emoji .

Deleted user

Awwww, Tipsy your puppy rocks! And Smudge is male. And your welcome for the pic posting. XD All my cats are loving, ESPECIALLY Isis. On my deviantART I have pictures of aqll my cats except swiffer (we renamed him Conker) and yeah….. so i do have many cats. emoji I love the little dudz.

I have 1 cat. She's a bit of a priss, but lovable all the same. Its now a routine that she zooms to my room every morning to sleep on my bed. Its adorable. Obviously she's female XD , and her name is Snowy because of her pure white fur. Did I mention she is the master at hiding?

I like animals! We have a cat called Rusty and she is… well she isn't afraid of anything and is not violent unless she can smell danger (like if you run up to her and try to attack violently or something) and if she does, no matter who you are she will make you reget it! My friend came over and was soo rough will her i wished she wounld attack… she did and my friend regeted it… (just a few scratches! emoji ) she likes to hang out in the bush… Dunno what she gets up too? I assume hunting? She may sound violent but really if you are a nice person, she will be soo friendly and trusting. She is not fat and not skinny… but as she grows older she is getting a wee bit thinner :/ and that is about everything about her… She is older than me!

And we recently got a new dog… A Bulldog, he looks so tough we called him Nelson (came up with is wile my brother was reading his Simpsons comic outloud emoji he is okay. A bit stupid and annoys our cat… And doesnt learn form it either emoji emoji

And finally our two Rats! No don't worry they are PET Rats so they carry no germs or desises and are paceful kind loving creatures (white not grey), we didn't name them because they don't live long. We use too… We tried going over how many rats we have had in the past and thier names… It's a long list (Ratty, Topaz, Whiskers, Miney, Sotty and others i forget emoji )

we also have a whole load of Chickens… one was a 'special' chicken and couldnt defend or fit in… My brother called it Morph (after the Morph-o-ray) morph went missing one day and was eaten by our neibours' dog emoji

as for those who are no longer alive…
Our first Dog (i knew) Maverick was probably the bast behaved and most peeseful dog we had (he got on very well with Rusty) and he did anything on demand… We had him before i was born (same with our cat), and he died when i was about 9 emoji (he was a cute little… Doberman! (okay so he wasnt little)
When we deicided we would we got a new dog (Another Doberman) Cole, Cole was a baby and scared of the dark the cat (he alwaysed bothered her… And… well got hurt a bit) i still loved him, even know he was an idiot emoji though no one else did emoji( he died from Cancer and sadly the only one who missed him was me

and we also had goldfish, goats and sheep so long ago it doesnt really count… Thats about it really?

Deleted user
Awwww, Tipsy your puppy rocks! And Smudge is male. And your welcome for the pic posting. XD All my cats are loving, ESPECIALLY Isis. On my deviantART I have pictures of aqll my cats except swiffer (we renamed him Conker) and yeah….. so i do have many cats. emoji I love the little dudz.

Oh alright. I just wanted to make sure so I don't upset you if I call your cat with the wrong gender. emoji

Well Cody ain't no puppy anymore. He's pretty much a grown dog now, even though I still call him puppy, baby or even psycho.

Thats cute! Pipo, you renamed him Conker? Really? Anyway, your dog is adorable Tipsy! His tongue was so cute!

D'aww, Tipsty, Cody is adorable. I want to hug him he's that cute D=

But anyway: I own two cats myself, one named Venus, who's jet black, and Oreo (who also goes by Double Stuff Oreo being he's a bit of a piggy). I think the name pretty much sums up his fur color. XD They're both the same age (both from the same litter) and turned 1 year earlier this month. They're both very sweet and seem happy in there home they've been living at for under a year now. Oreo is my cat being I picked him out (my mom picked out Venus), but I threat both of them the same way (Venus follows me around like crazy).

I'll see if I have any pictures of them. Ii only have them as kittens when we first took them home an I'll try to find a newer pic.