Thread: R&C Fan-Fiction Thread

User image
Good News Everybody!

I pretty much finished the next chapter of Lost in Reality, I just need to add/fix things, edit and clean it up a bit. However, it won't be online for a while. I want to finish editing my early chapters for the LiR site (which won't take too long) and I'm also waiting for Tara to renew her site with a new name and such. Otherwise, watch out for it. Hopefully it'll be up next month.

(I'm also will be putting it up on FF.net, but a week or few days after it's on the site)

Going to start chapter nine right away as well. Need to make time.

Deleted user

I'm back, everybody, and after taking a well earned break from writing fan-fiction, back in action! I bring good news and bad news, however. The good news is I have decided to create a new fan-fiction; for now, it's a suprise to what it'll be about. The bad news is a "Tail of the Zoni", one of my other fan-fictions, will be stopped for a while and if I am absent from writing from it for a long time or feel that it won't work out, cancel it. If I get a lot of fan requests to continue it, I'll try my best. I may remove it from the site temporaily, also. So, I'll do my best to continue it if people want me to.

EDIT: I'm ready to reveal my secret project! It will be known as The Cwazy Adventures of Ratchet & Clank! It will be a Ratchet and Clank episodic fan-fiction, taking place in between the comics and All 4 One. Each one will be shorter than the average fan-fiction, but all of the episodes together should be long, being I'm making each based off a 30 minute TV show. It hope it will be a welcoming mini-fic to the site and enjoyable to read! emoji

Finnished My New Fan fiction "Dreks Path" Check it out!

New chapter of LiR is online now:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5623256/8/Ratchet_and_Clank_Lost_in_Reality

Sorry for the wait guys, had some issues to deal with (and being lazy on top of that) that got in the way. I hope you enjoy, took a good while =3

Now, if you excuse me, I shall be playing Pokemon <3

(PS: Plan on starting chapter 9 next week. Want to try to catch up with the time I lost).

After the (to my complete and utter surprise) good reviews of my fan fiction, I have been contemplating stepping out of the sheltered waters of Ratchet Galaxy, where there are rules on what you can and can't post, to the open ocean of Fanfiction.net (sorry for the nautical metaphors)
I would appreciate the advice of others who have work there. Should I or shouldn't I?

I cant wait for more The Fallen Star emoji it has been a while…. sorry if I am annoying but when do you think chapter 40 will be done? I cant wait to see how it ends too! love the new art too, btw! emoji

I havent been on here for a long time!

At one point I was thinking of making a fiction about my Fan Character in it but not only that I'm not much of a writer but I'm not entirely sure if many people would like it anyways but I'll give it more thought in the mean time.

I cant wait for more The Fallen Star emoji it has been a while…. sorry if I am annoying but when do you think chapter 40 will be done? I cant wait to see how it ends too! love the new art too, btw! emoji

I havent been on here for a long time!

Tara has been quite busy lately, so she hasn't had time to write much of chapter 40… I think I remember her saying that she's a little more than halfway through chapter 40.

Deleted user

Oh man, I didnt know anyone here was following the story emoji

Sorry for the slow coming of Chapter 40 too. It is almost done though, but life has been hard and I just havent had much time at all. Not to mention, I am going to Germany in 2 weeks…

But I'll get the story done though, I promise! It's only got 6 more chapters emoji and thanks again for the support.

LiR Update: Still working on the next chapter, but really, really slowly. Lately I'm having problems writing due to three things:

1) Busy
2) I keep getting side tracked
3) Writers-Block

Don't worry, it's coming, just slowly. Hopefully by the end of June, but can't promise.

an announcement to all those following the Homecoming:
Chapters one through three have been given a rewrite, as I felt they were not up to the standards of my later chapters.
Please enjoy!

an announcement to all those following the Homecoming:
Chapters one through three have been given a rewrite, as I felt they were not up to the standards of my later chapters.
Please enjoy!

I didn't know that? I'm off to re-read 'em! Hehehe it's like the equivelint of a PS2 game in HD emoji

The Homecoming is now on Fanfiction.net! However, because someone on that site had a homecoming story before me, It is under the title of Kaos rising

LiR update: Chapter 9 is starting to move faster now being I'm finally in the mood to write due to I got some inspiration. I'm hoping to get done by next month, but I can't promise.

I just thought I would point that out and update you guys. Not to mention this chapter is a bit slow with little going on besides foreshadowing and building up to later events. Trust me when I say that Chapter 10 and forward will be more action pack and drama to come. XD

(That and I think Tara will be happy with a new character popping up who you all know emoji)