Thread: Ridiculous Brand Items and Merchandises

Deleted user
(I wish to god i was kidding about this)
A book of knitting patterns inspired by twilight.
I think my soul just threw up…

emoji Now that is beyond ridiculous there! Isn't knitting more suitable for an old person rather than a tweeny/teen fangirl? emoji

That was my first thought when i saw it. (Ok, i tell a lie. It was my second thought after "Oh…oh god…"emoji

Seriously… how would you play a game like this?

Like this. *punts the box into the air, then shoots at it with a sawed-off shotgun*

LOL, that's the best way to play any game that was made by Justin Bieber. emoji emoji emoji

This has to be THE most ridicilous thing ever, I found an old magazine couple of days ago, and a site was giving away a Humvee like one of those in BlackOps…. and its a 1:1 drive able scale….

shampoo based on a cartoon, seen any? emoji

You mean like shampoo bottles or bars of soap? Because if you mean bars of soap, then that where you will see more ridiculousness from.

Like these for examples…

PS3 Controller Soap Bar
User image

The Han Solo Carbonite Soap Bar
User image

I've checked other photos of soap bars over at this site.

http://nowthatsnifty.blogspot.com/2009/05/unique-strange-bars-of-soap.html

There are some fun, but really strange ones over there, especially the Obama one. I don't think I would want to use a Obama soap bar when I'm taking a shower. emoji

Well I didn't see any soap bars shaped of cartoon characters, so I guess you meant the shampoo bottles then.

Almost anything Twilight based. Seriously, they have EVERYTHING for that book/movie series, wacky stuff included. Bed sheets, board games, band-aids, and some…rule 34 things to put it simple (I don't want to say what it is due to I don't want to risk getting banned, but let's just say it surely is scary what comes in this series).

Oh anything from Twilight is disturbingly insane when it comes to merchandises from a well known franchise. I remember seeing Jacob and Edward lunch boxes in stores once, which kind of made me felt disgusted in some way, but not as disgusted as that Justin Beiber board game.

that is a PS2 controler emoji LOL sorry i just had to

User image

Problem?

User image

Problem?

What is that?

trollface.jpg Soap bar. Not even trollin'.

Also, you guys won't know the meaning behind this, but AirsoftExtremes' CombatCock sold out in like 15 minutes or less.

Behold.

User image

Also, you guys won't know the meaning behind this, but AirsoftExtremes' CombatCock sold out in like 15 minutes or less.

Behold.

User image

What are those? What are they for?

These Portal 2 products…

User image
Motion Gels

User image
Combustible Lemons.

Believe it or not, these can actually be purchased, they''re not collectables or fan made items, but actual merchandise available to anyone…
It's one thing merchandising toys and figures and things, but seriously, this takes it a bit far doesn't it?

Behold.

User image

What are those? What are they for?

Their exact purpose is unknown, but you're supposed to clip this thing onto your vest. Apparently it helps as a grat conversation piece and the center of jokes, due to it's name.

You guys want something sad. There's a book of Twilight knitting patterns. I weep for the future of man kind… emoji

You guys want something sad. There's a book of Twilight knitting patterns. I weep for the future of man kind… emoji

I think you already mentioned that earlier in this thread.

oops, so I did. My bad! emoji

You know the 'compare the meerkat' advertising campaign for compare the market.com? with the talking Russian meerkat, Aleksandr Orlov? Well it's now possible to get soft toys or 'plushies' of him:
User image
I mean, if ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS are beginning to get their own merchandise, then Twilight knitting patters, star wars bubble bath, combustible lemons and Ratchet and Clank party set all suddenly seem like sensible ideas… emoji
marketing and business is dragging the human race down… a lot emoji

Edit: the image link seems to be broken, I'll try to find one that isn't…