Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Well, that be true me hearty.

You could always just compare the Teaser and the E3 trailer Ratchet if you want, since you were so happy with the change.

I'm pretty sure it's the same wrench.. Ratchet's wrench extends whenever he swings it

Well, that be true me hearty.

You could always just compare the Teaser and the E3 trailer Ratchet if you want, since you were so happy with the change.

I'm pretty sure it's the same wrench.. Ratchet's wrench extends whenever he swings it

There was a glitch in QfB where if you did a 3 hit combo with the Wrench then it would extend permanently until you swung it again, however in ACiT that's just the Wrench's default… position?… despite some artwork and cutscenes having Ratchet with his Wrench shortened.

Why do I feel like Darkstar is the Butt Monkey of this page?
He just wanted to point something out…

Why do I feel like Darkstar is the Butt Monkey of this page?
He just wanted to point something out…

True, but it wasnt worth it, because it's still the same wrench. Hey KUBAK, make that next weeks poll!
Which wrench for the movie?
1:QFB
2:ACIT
3:A4O
4:ITN

True, but it wasnt worth it, because it's still the same wrench. Hey KUBAK, make that next weeks poll!
Which wrench for the movie?
1:QFB
2:ACIT
3:A4O
4:ITN

I have an idea for a similar poll.

Who stars in the movie?
1: Ratchet
2: Ratchet
3: Ratchet
4: Ratchet

Ooh! How about Ratchet? emoji

That was my pick too! Great minds think alike.

I like how this place is made up of largely the same people from the Insomniac forums. Do you guys go through the same discussions that we have there? :P

Yea we do have more-or-less the same discussions. But there are just less people here, and therefore the rules aren't as strictly enforced. It is easier to get to know everyone in a smaller community.

I tend to lean more towards RG because in the IG forums things tend to move too fast for me to keep up with nowadays.

Huh. I'm not on those forums. How are they?

Well they are active. There is almost never any downtime. They are also a lot more strict too. But besides that it's pretty much the same as here, with newbies coming and going a lot more frequently.

Ah. I think I'll stay here then.

The forums I'm used to posting at move 10x faster than the Insomniac forums, so that place feels dead in comparison to what i'm used to.

This place will probably feel even more dead.

@animovie well that was strangely entertaining

Stumbled upon a tweet written by Brad Foxhoven (the guy from Blockade entertainment):

Psyched we landed the actor we wanted to be in @RatchetMovie! He will do a great job as…oh, wait - too soon.

That sounds like they're replacing the voice of a character we aleady know from the series ("he will do as good as"emoji… And something tells me that this character is Chairman Drek.