Thread: Where is Your Icon From?

LONG LIVE ALASTER AZIMUTH! This is a scene in a crack in time where he is confessing what he's done. In the cave on lumos. My quote "I faild them…." Matches the scene. The future trilogy is SO epic.

User image
My new avatar is a fanart based on the I Like Trains asdfmovie song.

My icon is the character that I most enjoy cosplaying when I go to conventions. Her name is Nia, and she's from an anime called "Gurren Lagann"
If you haven't seen it, I would suggest that you do. "MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!"

User image

Farnsworth's eyes! emoji

My current profile picture is the character "Bentley" from the Sly Cooper series…
User image

This is actually how he appears in the third game, after the accident at the end of Sly 2, in which Clock-La's beak crushes him, throughout the third game, PSMove Heroes and presumably the upcoming Sly 4, he's always in a chair of some kind, in Sly 3 it was a wheelchair, but in PSMove heroes, it was a more futuristic hover-chair…

My new avatar is from a stop motion movie I made, from a scene where a cat attacks a dog with a chainsaw.
Arguably my most violent avatar yet.

Smega, lol, you like to change your avatar alot XD

Smega, lol, you like to change your avatar alot XD

I change my avatar like a girl changes clothes…

Deleted user

Since Halloween is coming in a couple of weeks, I thought I would post up a Halloween themed avatar for the rest of this month.

I've always liked the old Simpsons Halloween specials a lot, so I chose a funny moment in Tree House of Horror 5 where Homer makes a scary face and becomes scared by his own reflection. For some odd reason, that makes me laugh so hard.

Psyche! No new avatar.

I've always liked the old Simpsons Halloween specials a lot, so I chose a funny moment in Tree House of Horror 5 where Homer makes a scary face and becomes scared by his own reflection. For some odd reason, that makes me laugh so hard.

Classic Simpsons emoji I knew there was a reason I got seasons 5 and 6 on DVD.

Changed my avatar to the leader of the Anti-Spirals in the anime Gurren Lagann. xP Seeing a pattern here?

User image
Thought I might as well show some Halloween spirit too. This is from the new MLPFIM poster which is a parody of Poltergeist.

Changed my avatar to the leader of the Anti-Spirals in the anime Gurren Lagann. xP Seeing a pattern here?

I do!

I'm thinking of changeing my icon soon, but this on I have is from a cutscene from the Secret Agent Clank game.

User image

Google image search.
Yay Google!

Of course my profile picture is Mario from the 1985 NES classic, Super Mario Bros!

All hail the 8-bit era!!!emoji