Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Actually, Ankadewo may have the oldest ava of any of us!

Well now he might. After all I had my old Qwark one since around 2011, so my old one was older than his… not like it's any competition.

Well now he might. After all I had my old Qwark one since around 2011, so my old one was older than his… not like it's any competition.

I think last year it was a competition: see who could keep there 2015 ava the longest.

I think last year it was a competition: see who could keep there 2015 ava the longest.

And unfortunately, it got two winners - Rabid_Moustace and natevradio (I hope I spelled it right). Since there is only one golden watch as a prize and I can't split it, I'm going to keep it emoji

That's 2.5 month of avoiding.

Actually much less than that! It is 50 days or 1.5 month. Unless you mean the european dates.

No, what I mean is that I won't be able to play the game until July…

Hmm… since I'm not sure that the novel will be available in the local bookstores, guess I'm pretty safe. Just need to be careful when going to bigger bookstores like in Jakarta.

That's 2.5 month of avoiding.

Actually much less than that! It is 50 days or 1.5 month. Unless you mean the european dates.

No, what I mean is that I won't be able to play the game until July…

In that case, good luck!

Wow, didn't expect to be alive to see you change your avatar. But you said that you were on the lookout for a new Qwarkier Qwark. Mission accomplished emoji

Ruler, you really like it when Qwark gives weird and creepy smiles, don't you? emoji

Wow, didn't expect to be alive to see you change your avatar. But you said that you were on the lookout for a new Qwarkier Qwark. Mission accomplished emoji

Thank you. I was worried my search would have all been for nothing… I hope Insomniac continue to make Qwark do crazier facial expressions in the future.

Ruler, you really like it when Qwark gives weird and creepy smiles, don't you? emoji

Why yes, I do! I like to think I could surprise and amuse people with the mere presence of my avatar.

As long as they don't make him a Trollface like A4O again, I'm okay with that!

I wouldn't mind. After all, Qwark is the ultimate troll!

So true! I really wonder what direction they will take him with the 'you know what, stand the the X'-thing in the movie.

Correction: Zurgo is the ultimate troll emoji

User image
New Ps4 image from RG French.

\r\nCorrection: Zurgo is the ultimate troll emoji

your really right about, zurgo is basicaly if a troll had power and can do even worse things than they do on internet belive me when i say that

User image
New Ps4 image from RG French.

is ratchet using that wepon from into the nexus which makes your enemies float in the taking damage