Rionosis Azcotal Alley
- Titanium bolts: 4
- Skill points: 6
- Alien codes: 6
- Master of Disguise: Use a disguise station every time the Kingpin gets suspiscious.
- Trash Talk: Use the trashcans to lure out and kill all the Henchmen.
- Deadly Hands: Dispatch all of the Kingpin's Guards before he reaches the fourth tourist cart.
- Steel Rain: Send at least 10 henchbots off the gondolas into the open blue.
- 52 Card Pickup: Finish off Jack using only cards, not bombs. Using punches is also alright.
- Dress For Success: Get Jack to hit himself with three of his own hats.
- Along the path while you are following the kingpin, there is one in an alley way. You can backtrack to get this one after the meter goes later on to make it easier to get.
- In another alleyway along the path. Again, it may be easier to backtrack later in order to get it.
- After the kingpin and Jack jump into the tunnel, instead of going to the door, go to your far left for a titanium bolt.
- In one of the rooms where you have to jump from gondola to gondola, instead of taking the right ledge to move forwards, the left ledge contains a titanium bolt.
A portion of this page was originally written for the Ratchet and Clank Wiki