- Gold bolts: 3
- Skill points: 3
- Infobot found on Novalis
- Strike a Pose: Stand between the legs of Al's Roboshack statue
- Blimpy: Take out a blimp, any blimp
- Qwarktastic: Destroy the Qwarkbot statue
- Right when you get to the Gadgetron vendor, jump over the railing and land on a small ledge just below. Drop from the ledge. You will be in some kind of tunnel where many flying cars go through. The gold bolt is there.You can also go into first person mode ( ) and throw the wrench at the ships to get bolts.
- You need the Helipack: when you get to the Gadgetron vendor, go left and start Qwark's obstacle course. Once you get to the highest tower, after all of the moving platforms, go where there are no bars on the side.(The side that doesn't have the long pole.) Look a bit down and slightly on the left and you will see boxes in a building. NOTE: Boxes not visible in PS3 trilogy version until midflight. You'll see a platform like on the picture but no boxes. Glide (run+ + ) in that direction and in the midst of the boxes is the gold bolt.
- You need the Helipack: after Big Al’s Roboshack, continue exploring and when you get to the top of the escalator before the train, go right. Do a boost jump ( + ) over the luggage there and get on the other side and kill your enemies. You will see a gold bolt farther. There are two ways to get it: from the luggage you just jumped on, you can jump from luggage to luggage on your right to get to the gold bolt OR go all the way to the luggage that the gold bolt is on without jumping from luggage to luggage and you will see boxes behind the luggage that holds the gold bolt. Do not break them yet! Do a boost jump ( + ) to get on top of the boxes. Then, you can simply jump to the gold bolt.